Day: 09/04/2019 lúc 21:09PM
Last updated September 20, 2021
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect information you directly give us, such as your avatar, your name, email address.
- Information That Is Aggregated. “Aggregate data” are data we collect about a group or category of features, services or individuals, from which individual identities have been removed. For example, information about how you use a feature may be collected and combined with information about how others use the same feature, without any personal information included in the resulting data.
- Information We Get from Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from the Service. We allow you to login by using third party services, such as Facebook, Google and Apple. Some of those third party services may also provide us with information from your accounts there to enhance and personalize your use of the Service such as your avatar, your name and your email; you may modify your privacy settings with those other services directly.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- We collect your avatar with your permision to display it next to your name in the setting screen to personalize and improve your experiences when using MONEYOI.
- We collect your name with your permision to display it in the Home screen and the setting screen to personalize and improve your experiences when using MONEYOI.
- We collect your email address with your permision to allow you don’t need to create an account when using MoneyOI as well as allow you reset your password and using MoneyOI on another devices with the same account.
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- To provide custom, personalized content, and information.
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends, and to personalize and improve MONEYOI and your experiences when you use MONEYOI.
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners. The legal bases for our processing of your personal information are (a) our obtaining your consent for the processing of your personal information for the foregoing purposes, and (b) the fact that such processing is necessary for us to render the Service. We retain your personal information to provide the Service to you and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements; otherwise, we will delete your personal information immediately after you terminate your account.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In certain circumstances we may share your personal information with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes:
We may share aggregate data with interested third parties to assist them in conducting research, developing new products, and understanding the interest and usage patterns for certain information, products, services, data, content, services, and/or functionality on the Service.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active, and as long as is reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You have certain rights and may make certain choices regarding our processing of your personal information:
- You may request access to, correction of, or erasure of your personal information by email to [email protected]
- You may request that we restrict processing of your personal information or object to our processing of your personal information by contacting our Data Protection Officer, in which case you will no longer be able to have an account with MONEYOI.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting your account with us.
- If you reside in the EEA, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your member state. For a list of supervisory authorities, please see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
- You are not obligated to provide any personal information, but (a) if you do not provide your email address, we will not be able to communicate with you, and (b) if you do not provide us your email address, we will not be able to provide you the ability to recover your account.
- Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
- You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES OR OTHER COUNTRIES
Your personal information will be transferred to, and stored and processed in, the United States, and may in the future be transferred to, and stored and processed in, other countries. All transfers will either (a) be under the European Commission’s model contracts for the transfer of personal information to third countries, or (b) rely on the EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
CONTACT INFORMATION / DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
REQUEST TO DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you want to delete your personal data and all of the data you have input into Moneyoi please use the “Factory Reset” function or email to [email protected]
Factory Reset: Go to the Setting screen at the bottom bar. Click General setting. Clicek Factory Reset. At the factory reset screen please enter “CONFRIM” into the text box and then click the button reset. Once you confirm you want to do the factory reset the system will delete all of the data you have provide to MoneyOI.
You can use your registered email to send and email to [email protected] with the subject “Request to delete my personal data and factory reset”. Then we are on behalf of you will delete all of the information you have provided to us.